In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n.196) and community (GDPR n.679 / 2016) and subsequent modifications, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, placing every possible and proportionate effort is in place so as not to damage their rights.
Legal basis of the processing
This site treats data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org). However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purpose
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol IP address;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used including the MAC;
- the service provider, date and time of the visit;
- number of clicks and visits.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes
- exclusively in aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not in any way permit its identification (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site same or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
If the comments are managed through an external service, please refer to the service policies for further information (see the cookies section).
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (eg management of comments), or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
The website may contain data and more precisely in the pages dedicated to estimates, the data will be processed in the manner indicated in the following document for the purpose of providing the services and / or answers to the requests received. In the event that the negotiation is successfully concluded and / or negatively the data collected will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
Chat service available on the website
Your personal data may be collected by us or by third parties.
Place of processing
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting data center. The web hosting ARUBA S.P.A., Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG) P.IVA 01573850516 – C.F. 04552920482, which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and they are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. They do not need consent.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is required.
List of Cookies on the website
The list of cookies is easily viewable on each browser by clicking with the left button on the padlock in the navigation bar (top left). From there you can disable all or part of the cookies.
This website does not use profiling cookies, we do not store your choices / tastes and no remarketing campaigns are created
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site itself, such as social media buttons, for the operation of some plugins installed on the site.
Social Network and APP Plugins
Plugin e Widget
The www.villavalentinataormina.com site may use third-party Plugins.
When you visit a page on our site that contains one or more of these elements, your browser will display content (text and / or images) and / or sent and / or decided by the Plugin owner. These plugins may also install cookies (third-party cookies). Our site is therefore not responsible for such content and, therefore, please refer to the privacy statement of the Plugin owner.
In the future other Plugins may be inserted, of other sites and / or Social Networks in the pages of our site.
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the rights holders:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing; request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page)
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the parties to the processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Bibbo Laura via Cannizzoli 74 98039 Trappitello-Taormina can be contacted via Email at email@example.com
Il web hosting (ARUBA S.P.A.,Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG)P.IVA 01573850516 – C.F. 04552920482), è nominato responsabile del trattamento, elaborando i dati per conto del titolare. ARUBA si trova nello Spazio Economico Europeo e agisce in conformità delle norme europee (policy privacy di Aruba
Google is appointed as data processor, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).